At Impulse Impressions, we make sure our clients are treated dearly and are given the quality service they deserve. For that reason, we have outlined our description of how we provide the highest service. If you are one of our clients or you are interested in working with us, please read this summary carefully to understand your rights as well as what you can expect from Impulse Impressions.
Impulse Impressions team can be reached by mobile or by email during normal business hours. Our team will:
- Acknowledge emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Follow up telephone messages within 24 hours
- Keep clients informed of progress where there are unavoidable delays
- Respect clients’ right to privacy and confidentiality
Our team is committed to ensuring that:
- Clients are treated with courtesy and respect at all times; and
- Client questions and inquiries are answered promptly
What We Expect of our Clients
We will work with our clients to ensure effective cooperation and communication. Our clients will have every reason to:
- Treat our team with courtesy and respect; and
- Respond to our requests for information accurately and in a timely manner
Information We Collect
The following information will help us understand how to brand your website project: We will collect your:
- Name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Publicly-visible data, such as your Social Media profile and testimonials
- What your company does
- Your products and services
- Who are your target clients
Should Impulse Impressions fail to meet service standards or you experience any difficulties with our operations, please contact Project Manager to try to resolve this directly. If this option is not appropriate, contact the Creative Director by telephone or email who will investigate and respond to any complaint within 2 working days of its receipt.
To know more about our mission, vision and values, you may check out our About Us page.